"so then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord,
continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him,
strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and

OVERFLOWING WITH THANKFULNESS..."

Colossians 2:6-7

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thankful Day 6

Today, I am thankful for my health.

I have been on a running kick as of late. Running and I have a love-hate relationship. :) I love running and the exhiliration and accomplishment I feel AFTER the run is over. In talking about running with various people over the past few months, I have been struck by how many of my young friends have knee, ankle, hip or other various joint problems that prevent them from being about to run for exercise. Even though I don't LOVE going for a run, I am so grateful that I can.

On the eve of my second 5K race in the past month, I am thankful. Though my body may not be a portrait of athletic prowess, I am a healthy, able-bodied woman and I am so grateful.

Now I must go get to bed. I've got a race tomorrow morning. :)

0 comments: