"so then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord,
continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him,
strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and

OVERFLOWING WITH THANKFULNESS..."

Colossians 2:6-7

Friday, November 5, 2010

Thankful Day 5



Today I am thankful that I get to stay home with my kids. More to the point, I am thankful that my husband values my ability to stay home and raise our children and works really hard to provide for our family. There are so many moments in my day that I wish I could just bottle and cherish forever. For instance, Tori was playing with my wrist watch this morning and it is now missing in action. I've been asking her for about the last 30 minutes to please look for it. Just now, she was standing in the hallway and said, "Mom, I'm gonna go get my baby to help. She has eagle eyes, I know she'll find it."

Where do they come up with this stuff?!

Oh, to see the world through 3 yr old eyes....

0 comments: