"so then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord,
continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him,
strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and

OVERFLOWING WITH THANKFULNESS..."

Colossians 2:6-7

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thankful Day 17

Today I am thankful that we have a break just around the corner.

Tomorrow is Lexy's last day of school until the Monday after Thanksgiving, and boy, do I need the break. I'm not sure why, but I just feel exhausted. Like I need some time to catch up. So, this upcoming school vacation-- Fall Break, if you will-- is just what the doctor ordered.

Now, if you'll excuse me... I must head to bed because I have to have my afternoon kindergartner at school by 8:00 am tomorrow morning. Busy, busy morning.... but she'll be FREE by 11:40!
Hooray for vacation.

0 comments: