"so then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord,
continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him,
strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and

OVERFLOWING WITH THANKFULNESS..."

Colossians 2:6-7

Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankful Day 19

Today I am thankful for hot showers.

As I was standing under the steamy, cascading water in my shower today, I started thinking.

I find it AMAZING how a good, hot shower can turn any day around. No matter how tired or emotional you feel, standing under that running water seems to just wash all your cares away.

What a privilege it is to live in a country where we have clean, running HOT water at our fingertips. Especially in light of the cholera outbreaks going on in Haiti due to contaminated water, access to clean water is not something to take for granted.

I am so thankful. (And clean.) :)

0 comments: