"so then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord,
continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him,
strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and

OVERFLOWING WITH THANKFULNESS..."

Colossians 2:6-7

Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful Day 22

Today I am thankful for my husband.
I am thankful for him EVERY day, but today I will tell you why. :)

He is absolutely passionate for the Lord, and his passion is contagious.

He has a fantastic sense of humor and makes me laugh. (most of the time. :))

He loves our children and yearns for them to know God.

He has such a servant's heart and is always looking for ways to help others.

He is a faithful and loyal friend, both to me and to countless others.

He is dedicated and disciplined, waking up before the sun most days to train both physically and spiritually.

He consistently provides for our family, even on days when he'd rather stay home with us.

He has a "can do" attitude in his approach to just about everything life throws his way.

He doesn't take himself too seriously, and can humbly defuse conflicts with his wisdom and wit.

He cooks; he cleans; he empties the dishwasher.

He stretches me to see things from a different perspective and encourages me to search my heart.

He knows how to fix things. And if he doesn't know how to do it, he'll figure it out.

He loves sports-- watching them and playing them.

He is enthusiastic about life and loves an adventure.

He is just the man God made for me, and I am so honored to share life with him.
(Love you, Bill!)

0 comments: