"so then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord,
continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him,
strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and

OVERFLOWING WITH THANKFULNESS..."

Colossians 2:6-7

Monday, April 6, 2009

Mascara, part Deux

I got quite a lot of in-person response to the original Mascara post, so I thought I'd keep my audience happy and let you know it happened AGAIN.

(I know, I know, I should have learned my lesson and put the make-up bag out of her reach. And I am hear to tell you: IMPOSSIBLE. She will find a way to get to it.)

This time she seems to have figured out that mascara goes on eyes.

And apparently she's taking make-up lessons from Ozzy Osbourne.


Babydoll also got in on the action. As did her cute little NON-REMOVABLE WHITE outfit.

Also lucky enough to be included in this make-up session (although not pictured): Doggie.

She had this big, black smudges up by her eyes, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what she must have gotten in to. And then I realized what it was.
That poor dog puts up with a lot.

0 comments: