"so then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord,
continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him,
strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and

OVERFLOWING WITH THANKFULNESS..."

Colossians 2:6-7

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Mascara

I think I've mentioned once or A MILLION TIMES how Tori likes to get into things.

This is how I discovered her one day last week.
(She was all smiles, strutting around all proud of herself until I got the camera out.)
Apparently she thinks mascara goes on lips.

And this one is just overkill, but I just had to include it because, OH MY GOSH, her eyes look like they're GREEN!!!! Kind of. Hey, they don't look hazel in this one, okay? :)

2 comments:

TDM Wendy said...

That is freakin' hilarious. I LOVE it.

Libby said...

So, so funny! Her expressions are priceless! BTW, congrats on the puppy. You are a better mother than I...