"so then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord,
continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him,
strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and

OVERFLOWING WITH THANKFULNESS..."

Colossians 2:6-7

Monday, March 2, 2009

Name tags

Lexy decided to make us all name tags out of Mommy's precious Post-It notes.
You know, in case we forget each others names. It could happen.
Even though I cringed at the "waste," I couldn't help but smile at her handiwork.
And take pictures.


We're still working on the second "n". It took me 25 years, too. ;)


She was looking out for the illiterates in the room by drawing portraits of each person, too.
So kind.


Commentary on Bill's: "Mommy, I put the whiskers all over his face. And gave him green eyes."
She has suffered the scratchy face one too many kisses, I guess. And I love that she pointed out the green eyes even though it's all in pencil. Details, people. Details.


Still mastering the "x".... Who knew that was so hard for little hands?

2 comments:

Mark Kolb said...

You can make and print custom nametags at Nametag.me (for free).

Amy said...

So sweet! I'm glad I found your blog :)