"so then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord,
continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him,
strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and

OVERFLOWING WITH THANKFULNESS..."

Colossians 2:6-7

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cannon Fun

Our dear friends, The Cannons, moved back east about a year ago, and the girls and I have so missed seeing Liam and Baby Joshua and Baby Sarah-- who are now no longer babies :)-- on a regular basis. They were out in CA for a visit earlier this week, so we met them one afternoon at Disneyland.

Liam and Lexy are about 15 days apart in age. He is a CU-TIE that I had my eye on in the nursery even before I knew his wonderful mother Tena. I always thought that "Liam and Lexy" had such a cute ring to it. :) And then I actually got to know him (and his parents), and now I REALLY like the sound of it!

I love this progression of photos because they already look like a married couple. HA!
Check out how Lexy is pulling his chin around to face the camera, all the while never breaking her focus of smiling at the camera.





Josh, Tori, and Sarah, born in that order, are all within about 8 weeks of each other.
Lexy found a new best friend in "Baby Sarah" and held her hand pretty much ALL DAY. I kept saying, "I wish she was this nice to her OWN sister." Granted, her own sister wouldn't let her hand be held for anything.


And then there's Josh.... who I'm thinking maybe we could do a little "2 brides for 2 brothers" action with.



He already looks like he's making eyes at Tori. :)

We miss you Cannons!

1 comments:

kevin.mcmullin@aol.com said...

AWW what A cute couple it does have a nice ring to it.