"so then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord,
continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him,
strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and

OVERFLOWING WITH THANKFULNESS..."

Colossians 2:6-7

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Her thoughts

I'm seen this floating around on blogs and Facebook and thought it would be fun to record for posterity sake. (And I hoped I'd get some good answers out of her!)

Interview With Lexy
1. What is something mom always says to you? Uh, I love you.

2. What makes mom happy? whispers "OBEY!"

3. What makes mom sad? Disobedience.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Eat me up!

5. What was your mom like as a child? You liked blue and purple.

6. How old is your mom? 3?

7. How tall is your mom?
Ah, This big! (with arms as high and low as they reach.)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play games with me. (we're raising a competitor)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Not play people. (Fisher Price Little People)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Making new dresses (?????)

11. What is your mom really good at? Making bathing suits. (Apparently I am a designer????)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Fixing the lights in my bathroom. The one in the middle.

13. What does your mom do for a job?
To take care of Tori.

14.What is your mom's favorite food? Chicken.


15.What makes you proud of your mom? Clean up my kitchen.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Ariel

17. What do you and your mom do together? Play games

18. How are you and your mom the same? We both cut our hair.


19. How are you and your mom different? I like to play toys.

20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because she sings songs with me (and then she broke out in spontaneous "Jesus Loves Me")

21. What does your mom like most about your dad? He plays games with her.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Disneyland

23. Who is your favorite person? Annabelle


24. Do you have a boyfriend? No

25. Are you going to get married? [This one is priceless and had to be recorded in its nonsensical entirety] "Yes, to my horsey. Cause guess who's going to come to San Diego to dance?" "Who?" whispers "Go look in my bed. Tori, Lexy, and Grandma [her dolls]" (I have no idea......)

0 comments: