"so then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord,
continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him,
strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and

OVERFLOWING WITH THANKFULNESS..."

Colossians 2:6-7

Friday, April 17, 2009

Twitter

I've known about Twitter for a while now... never really understood the fascination, and frankly wondered why anyone would want to get CONSTANT updates about the comings and goings of anyone.

(Same goes for the "status" updates on Facebook.)

And yet, I found myself signing up for my own account this morning.

I really think it's a case of laziness, actually.
You see, at any given time, I have about 10 blog post topics floating around in my head. Mostly commentary about how things are going in the Hughes Zoo.
However, most of them are about one line long in length.
And let's be honest, I just don't have time to sit down and create a post that's only one sentence long. Or the brainpower to make them into full-fledged posts.
So they just remain in my head.... "The Blog Posts That Never Were."

Enter Twitter.

It occurred to me this morning that I could just use Twitter to post my one-liners!
(It only took me like 8 months to figure that out. Call me a technology genius!)

So, as of today, I will now have an outlet for the one-line thoughts that pile up in my head.
They'll be at the top right part of the page under the heading:
"LIFE THROUGH ONE-LINE BLOG POSTS".

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Dawn said...

Jenn - love reading about your goings-on. You and Kim Givens inspired me to do our own blog! Check us out at
lafamilianunez@blogspot.com

Dawn Nunez