"so then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord,
continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him,
strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and

OVERFLOWING WITH THANKFULNESS..."

Colossians 2:6-7

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Extreme Couponing


I took this picture WEEKS ago with the intent to post my own little 'bragging lounge'.
I'm afraid it has lost its proverbial punch in the interim as I can no longer remember the details of the transaction. :)

4 boxes of cereal
1 pack of Pull-ups
1 pack of diapers
1 box of Lipton tea
4 boxes of band-aids
1 bag of cough drops
1 bag of jelly beans
1 bottle of eye make-up remover
1 package of Claritin


I do know that it cost a total of $23. TWENTY-THREE dollars.

And the Claritin has a retail value of almost $20 (or more!) all by itself. Not that I would ever pay $20 for it, but...

Yay for coupons!

0 comments: